Click Here For Available Sponsorship Opportunities
All Contributions Are
Mission Statement: Long Lake Lights Festival, Inc. is a 501(c)4 non-profit organization run by volunteers, and fully funded by personal donations and business sponsorships.
We are a very small group dedicated to promoting and enriching the Long Lake area and hoping to in revenue to local businesses. By planning, organizing and fundraising we are able to provide to the public a family oriented festival and fireworks show annually the last weekend in June on Long Lake.
- Alpena Supply Co./Bill Kelly
- Dombroski, Jeffrey / Alpena Orthopaedic Assoc.
- First Federal of Northern Michigan
- Jimmie Garants Party Store
- L & S Transit Mix Concrete Co.
- Paulsell, Michael & Sherry
- Schultz, Dr. & Mrs. Brian
- Thunder Bay Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
- Weinkauf Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
This Would Not Be Possible Without Your Support!
Click HERE to Apply Online, Pay Registration Fee via PayPal or Print an Application. Click HERE For More Information
or to Regster Online
Click HERE For More Information
or to Regster Online
2013 Triathlon Winners!!!
1st Place: Spencer Mendel
2nd Place: Kent Frantz
3rd Place: Matt Frantz
1st Place: Will VanHouten
2nd Place: Alec Paulsell
3rd Place: Sarah Campbell
Click HERE For All Results
The Long Lake Lights Festival Committee is working hard behind the scenes to make our 5th Anniversary festival and fireworks display better than ever!
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming events...
- March 8th - The Dave Konieczny Memorial Softball Tournament on ice located in front of The Sandbar & Grill on Long Lake
- May 10th- Festival & Fireworks Fundraiser Dinner at the Aplex in Alpena...Come enjoy dinner, live music, silent & live auctions and many fabulous prizes all while supporting your Long Lakes Festival. Tickets are available now for purchase ~ or free with a sponsorship of $200 and above!
- June 28th- Long Lights Festival -please join us at Long Lake Park for a day of family fun!! -South Beach Triathlon (Mens, Womens, Youth & Relay Divsions) -Craft Show -Volleyball Tournament - Petting Zoo -Stilt Walker -Inflatable Park -Live Music - Fireworks display and so much more!!!
The Festival Committee THANKS YOU ALPENA for your continued support. We look forward to making our 5th Annual Festival our BEST yet!
We would like to thank everyone who sponsored, supported, volunteered and came out to enjoy Festival 2013!
We apologize to everyone for the delay in the show, and a HUGE thank you to those who had the patience to wait it out. Even though only ½ of our show fired, we sincerely hope you enjoyed what did. Just after the show started, the firing system on shore lost the ability to connect ("talk to") the main barge in the water. The Wolverine Fireworks crew tried desperately to reconnect from shore, and in the end they sent two of their guys out to the main barge on a boat in full protective gear to manually fire the show. They were literally standing out there with fireworks going off right next to them pushing buttons on a firing panel directed by their crew leader on shore!!